Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Curry Family

Sometimes in life, you are blessed to cross people's lives twice. This family holds a special place in my heart even if it has been years since I have seen Alicia. I have know Alicia's family long before I could imagine that her entire family would still be intertwined in my life today. Yes my heart is always warmed when I see her dad and mom in town or at a school event and get a big, feel down to your core hug. 

During Christmas break, Alicia shared her amazing, beautiful two girls and bundle of joy son with me on a not so pretty day. But I would not of changed any part of it. I had a blast and can't wait to capture this family again! 
Alicia is still gorgeous and has eyes that speak to your soul just like in high school. Her husband also was so kind and patient. I wonder if he gives lessons? Her children-let's just say, I want to send my kids to the Curry House to get lessons. These two little ladies have a beautiful, independent yet loving spirit and so very respectful. And don't forget the little man, when I did get him to laugh, it was straight from the belly! 

Thanks for sharing what Family should look like! Enjoy the images and please like C Star Photos on Facebook and if interested in a session, contact me at 832-492-7024



























No comments:

Post a Comment